This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This course is also available as classroom course Integrating API Connect with IBM Business Process Manager (WB832G).
This course teaches you how to integrate IBM API Connect with IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins with an overview of IBM API Connect for IBM Business Process Manager users. It then teaches you how to create fast, simple connections to disparate, separate systems through IBM API Connect, and how to use these connections in IBM Business Process Manager to enhance your business processes.
The course includes a hands-on lab exercise that covers the creation of an outbound integration from IBM Business Process Manager to IBM API Connect.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Explain the role of IBM API Connect in an enterprise architecture
- Identify the components of the API Connect solution
- Explain how to expose an existing REST service in an API definition
- Describe the features of API Designer
- Use IBM Business Process Manager with API Connect
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for IBM Business Process Manager process developers.
- Basic IBM Business Process Manager developer skills
- Familiarity with REST APIs