This course enables students to perform everyday tasks using the Linux operating system.
- Log in to a Linux system and set a user password
- Use Linux online documentation
- Manage Linux files and directories
- Describe the purpose of the shell
- Use the vi editor
- Execute common Linux commands
- Manage Linux processes
Who Can Benefit
Anyone who needs to learn to use the Linux operating system.
Students attending this course should be familiar with basic Information Technology (IT) concepts and the role of an operating system.