This course is the most comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, and focuses on the eight domains of the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) that are covered in the CISSP exam. You will gain knowledge in information security that will increase your ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity.
Why take the CISSP Certification Prep Course?
The CISSP exam is challenging, but the benefits are immense. Due to its comprehensive breadth, CISSP is the de facto certification to show competence in cyber roles. Is also one of the top-paying certifications in IT.
This course supports a certification that is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
This course provides in-depth coverage of the eight domains required to pass the CISSP exam:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone whose position requires CISSP certification
- Individuals who want to advance within their current computer security careers or migrate to a related career
You should have a minimum of five years of experience working in IT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity.