Gain the foundational knowledge and skills for building an effective IT organization that supports and complements ITIL best practices in this ITIL Practitioner training course. This two-day course will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to pass the ITIL Practitioner certification exam, and three credits towards your ITIL Expert certification.
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Practitioner certification exam
- Utilize the nine Guiding Principles and the CSI approach to manage ITIL improvements
- Enable improvements with metrics, measurements, and communication
- Leverage organizational change management
- Must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (see Course 1197, Achieving ITIL® Foundation Certification)
- Basic IT literacy and around two years of IT experience
- Before your event, you will be sent the ITIL Practitioner Guidance and a Pre-Course Study Guide which will detail the required work that needs to be done before class attendance, including 15 hours of personal study.
- It is strongly recommended that you complete all the pre-course reading to improve your chance of successfully passing the exam.
- Failure to complete the pre-reading may not only harm your success of passing the exam, but you may also find difficulty in completing the assignments, taking part in class discussions, and following the course material.
- The ITIL Practitioner exam can be taken on the last day of the course (in-class), or any time after the course is completed via an online proctored exam with PeopleCert.
- Achieving the ITIL Practitioner certificate provides three credits toward your ITIL Expert certification
- All-Inclusive — ITIL Exam Success Package, After-Course Coaching, Exam Fee
- Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with Unlimited FREE Exam and Course retakes for a year, plus coaching with your instructor to help you prepare for your exam or answer real-world ITIL implementation challenges. In fact, successful ITIL implementation often relies on key internal sponsors to ensure the required culture change occurs after ITIL training, so your instructor can help identify important next steps.
- ITIL course attendees that would like to retake their ITIL course or exam must do so within 12 months of the original course date and will not be charged for their retake. If an attendee fails an exam and then two retakes, the attendee must re-attend the course before taking the exam again.