COBIT® 5 is the industry-leading framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) is a framework providing best practices for the governance and management of enterprise IT services. The COBIT 5 framework covers five main topic areas: audit and assurance, risk management, information security, regulatory and compliance, and governance of enterprise IT. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the COBIT 5 product architecture, the five key principles, and the knowledge needed to pass the COBIT 5 Foundation certification exam.
- Apply COBIT 5 to assess the effectiveness of various processes
- Evaluate the differences between governance and management
- Investigate the implementation pain points and triggers
- Assess people, skills, and competencies for successful completion of all activities
- COBIT 5 and the Learning Tree Pre-Course Study Guide are sent to students for pre-course reading.
- 20 hours of pre-course reading is recommended.
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Certification exam is offered on the final day of class.
- Course tuition fee includes the Foundation Exam.
- To earn this certification, you must achieve a score of 25/50 (50%) on the certification exam