Gain the foundational knowledge and skills to plan, implement, and optimize IT processes and best practices in this ITIL Service Capability training course. This five-day course will provide the foundational knowledge needed to pass the ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization certification exam, and four credits towards your ITIL Expert certification.
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) exam
- Plan key activities for the PPO processes
- Attain operational excellence by using the PPO processes
- Apply key metrics to evaluate PPO success
- Recognize the details that comprise each PPO process
- Must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (see Course 1197, Achieving ITIL® Foundation Certification)
- Basic IT literacy and around two years of IT experience
- Before your event, you will be sent a Pre-Course Study Guide and the Planning, Protection and Optimization ITIL 2011 Intermediate Capability Handbook, which you should read as part of the 12 hours of personal study
- You should acquire and read the Planning, Protection and Optimization ITIL 2011 Intermediate Capability Handbook, focusing on Chapter 2, and review your ITIL Foundation course materials
- The ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization exam can be taken on the last day of the course (in-class), or any time after the course is completed via an online proctored exam with PeopleCert.
- Achieving the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation certificate provides four credits toward your ITIL Expert certification
- Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with Unlimited FREE Exam and Course retakes for a year, plus coaching with your instructor to help you prepare for your exam or answer real-world ITIL implementation challenges. In fact, successful ITIL implementation often relies on key internal sponsors to ensure the required culture change occurs after ITIL training, so your instructor can help identify important next steps.
- ITIL course attendees that would like to retake their ITIL course or exam must do so within 12 months of the original course date and will not be charged for their retake. If an attendee fails an exam and then two retakes, the attendee must re-attend the course before taking the exam again.