Learn to plan, implement, and optimize ITIL Service Strategy processes that align with your organizational strategy in this ITIL Service Lifecycle training course. This three-day course provides you with the foundational knowledge needed to pass the ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy certification exam, and three credits towards your ITIL Expert certification.
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Service Strategy (SS) exam
- Analyze principles, techniques, and relationships to create SS
- Identify the purpose, scope, and objective of each SS process
- Assess IT governance to set strategy, and leverage governance frameworks and bodies
- Determine IT application opportunities
- Must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (see Course 1197, Achieving ITIL® Foundation Certification)
- Basic IT literacy and around two years of IT experience
- Before your event, you will be sent a Pre-Course Study Guide and the Key Element Guide ITIL Service Strategy, which you should read as part of the 21 hours of personal study
- You should acquire and read the ITIL Service Strategy core publication, focusing on Chapter 2, and review your ITIL Foundation course materials
- To prepare you for the exam, homework and study assignments will be provided each night of the course
- The ITIL Service Strategy exam can be taken on the last day of the course (in-class), or any time after the course is completed via an online proctored exam with PeopleCert.
- Achieving the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy certificate provides three credits toward your ITIL Expert certification
- Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with Unlimited FREE Exam and Course retakes for a year, plus coaching with your instructor to help you prepare for your exam or answer real-world ITIL implementation challenges. In fact, successful ITIL implementation often relies on key internal sponsors to ensure the required culture change occurs after ITIL training, so your instructor can help identify important next steps.
- ITIL course attendees that would like to retake their ITIL course or exam must do so within 12 months of the original course date and will not be charged for their retake. If an attendee fails an exam and then two retakes, the attendee must re-attend the course before taking the exam again.