As the capstone leading to ITIL Expert certification, this ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) training enhances your knowledge of ITIL best practices through analysis of a case study. This five-day course will provide the foundational knowledge needed to pass the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification exam, and five credits towards ITIL Expert certification.
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL MALC exam
- Apply governance and organizational structure to the management and delivery of IT services
- Implement effective communication and stakeholder management
- Integrate service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Measure, implement, and improve the service management capability
- Must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (see Course 1197, Achieving ITIL® Foundation Certification)
- Must have 17 credits from the other ITIL qualifications, including intermediate, capability, and some earlier qualifications
- Before your event, you will be sent a Pre-Course Study Guide and the Key Element Guide Suite of books
- The Pre-Course Study Guide contains the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Certificate Case Study and the ITIL MALC Syllabus, both of which you should read as part of the 28 hours of personal study before attending the course
- You should acquire and review the five ITIL core publications, as well as the materials from your ITIL Foundation and Intermediate courses
- To prepare you for the exam, homework and study assignments will be provided each night of the course
- The ITIL MALC exam can be taken on the last day of the course (in-class), or any time after the course is completed via an online proctored exam with PeopleCert.
- This course is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules, and leads to the ITIL Expert Qualification in IT Service Management
- Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with Unlimited FREE Exam and Course retakes for a year, plus coaching with your instructor to help you prepare for your exam or answer real-world ITIL implementation challenges. In fact, successful ITIL implementation often relies on key internal sponsors to ensure the required culture change occurs after ITIL training, so your instructor can help identify important next steps.
- ITIL course attendees that would like to retake their ITIL course or exam must do so within 12 months of the original course date and will not be charged for their retake. If an attendee fails an exam and then two retakes, the attendee must re-attend the course before taking the exam again.