AXELOS has confirmed was the leading provider of certified ITIL training and exams in 2017 across their 1,500 global partners
The ITIL4 Foundation Bridge course is what professionals with ITILv3 Foundation certification need in order to understand the changes from ITILv3 to ITIL4, prepare for, and pass the ITIL4 Foundation certification exam.
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organizatios digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
Attendees of this course will receive an exam voucher for the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the to interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL4 foundation examination
Who Can Benefit
Any person that is ITILv3 Foundation certified and wants to keep their certification current with the ITIL4 Foundation Certification.
ITILv3 Foundation Certification