- FastLane exclusively offers a 3-day Certification Bootcamp for Juniper Networks Certified Enterprise Routing and Switching Specialist (JNCIS-ENT), saving you time away from the office.
- This bootcamp covers the same JEX/ JIR content but at a faster pace helping you achieve your skills and certification goals quicker and more efficiently.
- This course is designed for networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in JUNOS. As a prerequisite to this class, you should have already passed the JNCIA-Junos Certification.
- The exam verifies the candidate's basic understanding of routing and switching technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- To prepare for the JN0-343 (JNCIS-ENT) exam, you should attend both courses:
- JUNOS Enterprise Switching (JEX)
- JUNOS Intermediate Routing (JIR)
- Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) and Junos Routing Essentials (JRE) courses prior to attending this class.
Juniper Networks Routing & Switching Bootcamp JNCIS-ENT