New & Popular
Course Code: JP-JNCIS-SECBCSkills Gained SRX Security Specialist Boot Camp is an intense 5 day boot camp that will cover the basics of Junos, routing essentials and security. The below courses are covered: Introduction to the...
Course Code: JP-JNCSP-ENTSkills Gained The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Junos Support Tracks allow participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks technology. Successful candidates demonstrate...
Course Code: JP-JNCSP-SECSkills Gained The Junos Troubleshooting exam is the first of two exams required to achieve JNCSP-SEC certification. The Advanced Junos Enterprise Security Troubleshooting (AJEST) exam is 2nd. Who Can...
Course Code: JP-JNCSP-SPSkills Gained The Junos Troubleshooting exam is the first of two exams required to achieve JNCSP-SP certification. The Service Provider Routing & Switching Support, Professional exam is the 2nd....
Course Code: JP-JREThis one-day course provides students with foundational routing knowledge and configuration examples, and includes an overview of general routing concepts, routing policy, and firewall filters....
Course Code: JP-JSEThis two-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space appliance and manage devices with Junos Space. Students will understand how to install Junos...
Course Code: JP-JSPXThis two-day course provides you with intermediate switching knowledge and configuration examples. The course includes an overview of switching concepts such as LANs, Layer 2 address learning,...
Course Code: JP-JTNOCThis three-day course is designed to provide introductory troubleshooting skills for engineers in a network operations center (NOC) environment. Key topics within this course include troubleshooting...
Course Code: JP-JUTMThis one-day course includes detailed coverage of Web filtering, antivirus (AV), antispam, and content filtering. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring...
Course Code: 7241This three-day course provides students with the foundational knowledge required to work with the Juniper Networks Junos operating system and to configure Junos devices. The course provides a brief...
Course Code: 6204This five-day course covers the configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment. Key topics within this course include security zones,...
Course Code: 6205In this course, you will learn how to configure and monitor the advanced Junos OS security features with advanced coverage of virtualization, AppSecure, advanced Network Address Translation (NAT)...
Instructor-Led Classroom & Virtual
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing (JP-AJER)
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching (JP-AJEX)
- Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing (JP-AJSPR)
- Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention (JP-IIDP)
- Introduction to the Operating System (JP-IJOS)
- Junos Class of Service (JP-JCOS)
- JUNOS Enterprise Switching (JP-JEX)
- Junos Enterprise Switching using ELS (JP-JEX-ELS)
- Junos Intrusion Prevention System Functionality (JP-JIPS)
- JUNOS Intermediate Routing (JP-JIR)
- Juniper Networks Routing & Switching Bootcamp JNCIS-ENT (JP-JIR-JEX)
- Junos Multicast Routing (JP-JMR)
- Junos MPLS and VPNS (JP-JMV)
- JNCIA-Junos Bootcamp (IJOS/JRE) (JP-JNCIA)
- Enterprise Networking Certification Boot Camp - JNCIA & JNCIS (JP-JNCIS-ENTBC)
- Juniper Networks Certified Security Specialist Boot Camp (JNCIA & JNCIS) (JP-JNCIS-SECBC)
- Juniper Certified Support Professional, Routing & Switching (JP-JNCSP-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional, Security Bootcamp (JP-JNCSP-SEC)
- Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional, Service Provider Bootcamp (JP-JNCSP-SP)
- Junos Routing Essentials (JP-JRE)
- Junos Space Essentials (JP-JSE)
- Junos Service Provider Switching (JP-JSPX)
- Junos Troubleshooting in the NOC (JP-JTNOC)
- Junos Unified Threat Management (JP-JUTM)
- Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) (7241)
- Junos Security- JNCIS-SEC Certification Course (6204)
- Advanced Junos Security - JNCIP-SEC Certification Course (6205)