This four day course offers students expert instruction and hands-on experience with advanced concepts in Azure. The course begins with in-depth coverage of workload migration into Azure, covering strategy, tools, and best practices. The course then covers serverless compute options such as web applications, application service environments, function apps, and logic apps. The course also covers advanced networking concepts such as load balancing and advanced hybrid connectivity options. Finally the course covers powerful identity protection tools available within Azure. Each of these topics is taught over an entire day, giving students the opportunity to dive deep into the concepts, ask questions, and spend time practicing techniques in our hands on lab environment.
Dramatically enhance your learning experience with our Microsoft training exclusives. Receive complimentary access to benefits for 90 days following your course completion. The benefits include, practice labs, indexed class recordings, unlimited course retakes, and digital courseware.
- Use Azure Migrate to discover and assess on-premises virtual machine migration to Azure.
- Use Azure Site Recovery to migrate Hyper-V infrastructures to Azure.
- Review migration strategies for VMWare and System Center VMM virtual machines.
- Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service Environments.
- Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning.
- Optimize your web app performance with Scale Up, Scale Out, Autoscale, and Grow out strategies.
- Deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus.
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement and configure Site-to-Site VPN connections and ExpressRoute.
- Implement and configure Network Watcher and troubleshooting common network issues.
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administratos assigned tasks.
- Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in.
- User Azure AD Privileged Identity Management to configure access rights based on just-in-time administration.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.