In this course with hands-on labs, you will become familiar with introductory features and functionality relating to Microsoft Access 2010 databases.
- Components of a database and how to work with those components
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries
- Create several report types, enhance reports, and print preview reports.
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options
Who Can Benefit
Those who are new to Microsoft Access 2010