This course with hands on labs provides you with the knowledge and skills to become familiar with introductory features and functionality relating to entering data, and managing queries and reports using Microsoft Access 2013.
This course includes access to our exclusive Microsoft Office Online Support Program, enabling you to build your skills and expertise after class. The program provides 24x7 access for 60 days to online mentoring via chat from Microsoft Office experts.
This course is one of four recommended to help you prepare for Microsoft Exam 77-424: Access 2013, which is required for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Microsoft Office Access 2013 certification.
- Identify the components of a database, and work with those components
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data
- Create and customize a table design
- Enter data into tables, and ensure its accuracy by using input masks and input validation formulas
- Create relationships between tables to ensure data accuracy and to deploy referential integrity
- Create forms for entering data into tables, and change the design elements that have been placed on those forms
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries
- Create several report types, enhance reports and print preview reports
- Import and export data to and from various sources, including text files and Excel
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for participants who are new to Microsoft Access 2013