Transforming teamwork and collaboration inside and outside the organization becomes more critical in a modern workspace. In this course you will learn how to leverage Office 365 Collaboration Workloads to improve your organizations productivity, such as Yammer, Stream, PowerApps, and Flow. We will evaluate available collaborative toolsets and analyze business requirements. You will also learn how to plan and develop governance for digital transformation including user adoption and change management.This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.This is the last in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
Who Can Benefit
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).