This 2-day instructor-led class is designed for the owner / power user of a SharePoint site who needs to know how to create sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and web part pages. This class uses the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 version of SharePoint. It is of equal value for users of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 with the exception of a few of the web parts described.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use and Customize Lists and Libraries.
- Create InfoPath Forms Libraries.
- Create Basic and Web Part Web Pages.
- Add and Customize Web Parts.
- Customize Sites and Workspaces.
- Manage Users and Groups access / security.
- Monitor Site Activity.
Who Can Benefit
This class is designed for the owner of a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 site or site collection who needs to know how to create and customize sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and web part pages.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Students should have a working knowledge of SharePoint 2007 and basic SharePoint site and list navigation
- Basic Windows, Internet Explorer, Word and Excel skills