In many professional environments today, people work collaboratively. Information technology and applications facilitate this by allowing people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsof SharePoin 2016 is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will learn to use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents.
SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track, and advance issues and topics most important to you as well as collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
After this two-day course, you will be able to use resources on a typical SharePoint Team Site in the course of performing normal business tasks.
- Interact with SharePoint Team Sites
- Work with documents, content, and libraries
- Interact in SharePoint
- Work with Lists
- Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for Microsof Window and Microsof Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint Team Site.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have:
- Basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 or later
- Experience with any or all of the Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 suite components
- Basic competence with Internet browsing
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses:
- Using Microsof Window 8.1 or Using Microsof Window 10
- Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 curriculum