In this course, you will learn fundamental database concepts for Microsoft SQL Server 2016, including database types, database languages and database designs.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 10985: Introduction to SQL Databases.
- Key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
- Database languages used in SQL Server 2016
- Data modeling techniques
- Normalization and denormalization techniques
- Relationship types and effects in database design
- Effects of database design on performance
- Commonly used database objects
Who Can Benefit
- Individuals moving into a database role or whose role has expanded to include database technologies
This is a foundation-level course and therefore only requires general computer literacy.