This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to managing a Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 management group. This course is intended to develop the necessary skills to install and manage Operations Manager 2007 management servers and supporting roles.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure a management group.
- Configure management group and agent settings.
- Identify the components of Management Packs.
- Install and configure reporting.
- Manage Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Manage Audit Collection Services.
- Create Synthetic Transactions.
- Create Distributed Applications.
- Monitor system in untrusted domains and workgroups.
- Configure a management group hierarchy.
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for Windows Server 2003 or later administrators who have experience working within a Windows Active Directory domain environment and have a good understanding of Windows Server based network services. Familiarity with a support ticketing system is helpful.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2273, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2277, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2278, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2279, or have equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2008.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Familiarity with SQL Reporting Services.