The Nutanix AAPM Advanced Administration & Performance Management course is an advanced level training program for experienced Nutanix data center administrators, technicians, and support personnel.
The course features comprehensive coverage of performance management for Nutanix clusters, including options for performance optimization, troubleshooting issues and tuning. Learn through hands-on labs to monitor system performance, advanced networking and storage to help optimize data center administration.
Advanced Administration explains in detail how to use the major Acropolis services such as Acropolis Block Services (ABS) and Acropolis File Services (AFS). The course also explains how to define and manage assets and applications using Calm, including how to connect to clouds, automation of the Life Cycle Management (LCM) application, and how to implement and configure Self Service Portal and governance.
Take advantage of Flash mode to improve system performance as well as how to effectively clone and delete VMs, move them between storage containers, and how to manage VMs (tagging, sizing, migration).
Advanced management using the new features of Prism Central and the command line are also covered, including taking advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization as well as how to plan for future growth using Scenario Management.
- Protect intellectual property and company data to guarantee business continuity with a complete, advanced data protection strategy.
- Practice advanced datacenter management procedures using hands on labs.
- Get the most out of Nutanix systems by maximizing configuration and operation for peak efficiency.
- Validate new skills by preparing for and completing the Nutanix Platform Professional Advanced certification
Who Can Benefit
- Primary audience: IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who already manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter, but who would like more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration. Anyone seeking preparation for the Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP) Advanced certification (in development).
- Secondary audience: Managers and technical staff seeking more detailed information before making a purchase decision.
- Nutanix ECP Administration [v5.0] classroom training (or NPP Certification).
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration techniques.
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures
- Comfort with UNIX/Linux command line interface