The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration 5.5 Online Plus course is designed to train administrators (system, network, and storage) to successfully deploy Nutanix in the datacenter. The course covers all of the tasks Nutanix administrators perform, including configuring and maintaining a Nutanix environment. It also introduces basic Nutanix troubleshooting tools, offers tips for solving common problems and provides guidelines for escalating problems to Nutanix support.
- Unlike private classes, this is a self-paced online course that is typically consumed within a 2-week time span, followed by a scheduled single day of self-guided labs facilitated by an instructor. No customization, teaching, or Q&A is provided.
- Support for VMware® vCenter 6.5
- Support for mixing allflash and hybrid SSD/HDD nodes within the same cluster
- Single-click, centralized upgrades of AOS on managed clusters and single-click registration of Prism Element
- Hot plugging of memory and CPU on virtual machines
- Support for Data Replication (Metro Availability and Synchronous Replication) across different hardware vendors
- Support for Citrix® XenServer® hypervisor
Who Can Benefit
- The primary audience for the course includes administrators, architects, and business leaders who manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter and anyone who is seeking the Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) certification.
- The secondary audience includes managers and technical staff seeking information to drive purchase decisions.