This Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data training introduces you to the querying and analytical capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Plus 11g (Oracle BI Discoverer Plus 11g.)You'll learn how to use Discoverer Plus to query, report and analyze corporate data.
- Use the new Discoverer Plus Relational and Discoverer Plus OLAP user interfaces.
- Create ad hoc queries and advanced, interactive reports based on relational or multidimensional data.
- Share reports and analyses with other users.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll also learn how to use Discoverer Plus Relational to perform ad hoc analysis against relational data sources. You'll develop a deeper understanding of how to use Discoverer Plus OLAP to perform analysis on OLAP data that resides in a multidimensional data source.
- Use Oracle BI Discoverer Plus Relational to access a relational data source
- Use Oracle BI Discoverer Plus OLAP to access a multidimensional data source
- Create ad hoc queries and advanced reports based on relational or multidimensional data
- Create exception or stoplight formatting
- Use graphs to present data
- Analyze data using drilling and pivoting
- Generate parameterized reports
- Create calculations and conditions
- Schedule reports
- Share reports with other users through Discoverer Viewer and Oracle Portal
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- End Users
- Sales Consultants
- Familiarity with Web browsers
- Basic knowledge of SQL