This Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp Self-Study Course training will teach you about the principal techniques and theories for the design of Essbase block storage databases. Block storage databases are deployed independently for budgeting, forecasting and planning, and as the underlying data storage and analytic engine for Hyperion Planning applications.
- Create block storage databases.
- Build rules files.
- Analyze data with Smart View.
- Create basic calculations.
- Extend analysis capabilities.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will teach you how to create a database outline, load data into the database and analyze data with Smart View. You'll also get the chance to create calculation scripts (to calculate data for different scenarios) and perform advanced analysis on the database by implementing varying attribute dimensions and typed measures. Design discussions and hands-on activities help you practice these new skills.
*This course is also suitable for customers using Oracle Essbase 11.1.1.
- Create block storage databases
- Create dimensions using rules files
- Load data using rules files
- Analyze data with Smart View
- Describe multidimensional calculation
- Create basic database calculations
- Analyze dimension attributes
- Analyze non-numeric data
Who Can Benefit
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers