The Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence for Reporting in Financials course provides functional and implementation training for using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (BI) to perform analysis of data in the financial applications. Enroll in this solution to learn all aspects of creating, editing, and running financial analysis from expert Oracle University instructors.
- Describe the Components and Key Features of Oracle Transaction BI.
- Use BI Composer.
- Use Oracle Transactional BI Answers to Create and Edit Analyses, Dashboards, and Views.
- Use the Mobile App Designer.
- Create a Custom Infolet Using Oracle Transactional BI Objects.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle Fusion Applications through Release 188.8.131.52.09. The course is beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and On-Premises deployments.
- Use BI Composer
- Use Oracle Transactional BI Answers
- Use the BI Mobile App Designer
- Create an Infolet Using Oracle Transactional BI objects
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Cloud User
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Manager