The Using Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher for Reporting in Financials course provides functional and implementation training for using Business Intelligence (BI) Publishing to perform reporting in the financial applications. Enroll in this solution to learn all aspects of creating, editing, and running financial reports using the tools in BI Publisher including templates and layouts with hands-on help and direction from expert Oracle University instructors.
- Understand the key features of Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher.
- Describe the components of Oracle BI Publisher.
- Understand the report configuration options.
- Create and edit report layouts using the Layout Editor.
- Define Templates using the Word Template Builder.
- Understand and use the BI Publisher Features.
This course is relevant for any customers using Oracle Fusion Applications through Release 126.96.36.199.09. The course is beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and On-Premises deployments.
- Understand the key features of Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Define Templates using the Word Template Builder
- Describe the components of Oracle BI Publisher
- Understand and use the BI Publisher features
- Understand the report configuration options
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Cloud User
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Manager