This Oracle HCM Cloud: Building Career Sections for System Administrators for Talent Acquisition training shows you how this solution helps your organization attract talent. Expert Oracle University instructors teach you how to build and then enhance a Career Sections website for posting open requisitions through hands-on instruction and interactive exercises.
- Modify career portal pages.
- Manage application flows and work with pages and blocks.
- Manage global configurations.
- Assemble career sections.
- Create and manage user-defined forms and diversity forms.
- Create forms and statements.
- Design application flows.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to build tailored career sections and perform global configuration. Build your skill set through the career section overview.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments and covers release 11.1.11.
- Create Themes
- Manage Statements, including the eSignature and Privacy Statements
- Create and Manage User-defined Forms and Diversity Forms
- Describe the Candidate Experience
- Manage Application Flows and work with Pages and Blocks
- Assemble Career Sections
- Modify Career Portal Pages
- Manage Global Configurations
- Identify Global Security settings for all Career Section Types
- Describe Career Section components/features
Who Can Benefit
- System Administrator