This Oracle HCM Cloud: Essentials of Recruiting Configuration for Talent Acquisition training is ideal for beginner System Administrators. Expert Oracle University instructors will guide you through practical, hands-on exercises that help you apply your knowledge and reinforce learning.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Set up your candidate selection workflows.
- Create and/or select fields to be used in your recruiting process.
- Create and edit message templates.
- Build and modify forms, i.e. a requisition form.
- Configure offer management.
- Configure evaluation management.
- Navigate the Recruiting Administration Menu.
- Create and edit a configuration profile.
- Identify and Modify Standard Field Settings.
- Create and edit a center stage.
Learn to Execute Additional Tasks
Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to successfully complete the following tasks within this Oracle solution: create user-defined fields, work with file sections and blocks, describe and modify requisition file setup, modify candidate selection workflow steps and status, configure candidate file setup, create candidate and requisition list formats and set up offer options. You're encouraged to ask questions throughout the lessons of this interactive course.
- Configure Candidate File Setup
- Create Candidate and Requisition List Formats
- Create and Edit Message Templates
- Modify Evaluation Management Settings
- Modify Offer Forms and Fields
- Locate and Identify Recruiting Settings
- Work with File Sections and Blocks
- Navigate Recruiting Administration Menu
- Create, Edit, and assign a Configuration Profile
- Modify Forms, such as the Requisition Form
- Create a Qualifier Group
- Describe and modify Candidate Selection Workflow (CSW)
- Create New Center Stage
- Identify and Modify Fields Settings
- Create Basic and Selection User-Defined Fields
- Associate OLF and Requisition Type to a CSW
Who Can Benefit
- Configuration Implementer
- System Administrator