This Oracle HCM Cloud: Goal and Performance Management course teaches you about the key concepts that determine a successful Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management implementation. Using slides, demonstrations, case studies and hands-on activities, expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to implement Talent Management products.
- Manage common objects used to manage talent.
- Create, manage and assign goals and goal plans for workers and organizations.
- Create questionnaires and the questions to populate them.
- Configure templates to create performance documents and evaluate workers using these documents.
Oracle Cloud Functional Setup Manager
Learn how to use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager to configure and implement goal and performance management.
Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management
This course will teach you to set up and manage specific Talent Management objects to integrate your goal and performance tasks. You'll create goals for workers, managers, and organization owners to support the common objectives of your organization.
Set up and Manage Performance Evaluations
You'll set up and manage performance evaluations and questionnaires to measure and report worker performance.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 13.08.02. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Identify key concepts of Goal and Performance Management that determine a successful implementation
- Configure and manage Goal and Performance Management tasks
- Validate your setup by entering data and performing common Talent Management processes
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud Administrator