This Oracle HCM Cloud: Profile Management course teaches you about the key concepts that determine a successful Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management implementation. Using slides, demonstrations, case studies and hands-on activities, expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to implement Talent Management products.
- Configure talent profile settings.
- Configure content types, content items, profile types and rating models.
- Create content types, content items, profile types and rating models.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of HCM Cloud Talent Management. Better understand the configuration options for Profile Management so that you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Efficiently perform critical functional and transactional Talent Management tasks so your organization can attract, retain, and motivate a superior workforce.
Oracle Functional Setup Manager
Learn how Oracle Fusion uses Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager to configure and implement talent profile settings and templates.
Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management
This course will teach you to set up and manage specific Talent Management objects to integrate your profile tasks. You'll create content types, content items, profile types and rating models to support the common objectives of your organization.
Set up and Manage Talent Profiles
You'll set up and manage talent profiles to maintain talent related information for yourself and your workers.
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- Identify key concepts of Profile Management that determine a successful implementation
- Configure and manage Profile Management tasks
- Validate your setup by entering data and performing common Talent Management processes