The Oracle HCM Cloud: Recruiting Core Team Training for Talent Acquisition training serves as a foundation course for a Recruiting Center implementation launch and is designed to be delivered on or near the kick-off phase of the implementation. This course gives users a good overview and exploration of the end user experience as well as guidance for decisions that will be made throughout the implementation. It includes hands-on exercises as well as decision discussion time.
- Manage candidates from submission to hire.
- Work with career sections.
- Organize initial implementations decisions.
- Complete the workflow of creating a requisition.
Benefits to You
When Recruiting implementation project teams enroll in this course, which may include project managers, recruiters, staffing managers, IT analysts, system administrators, coordinators and others involved in the project, they will walk away with a deeper understanding of how to use this advanced recruiting solution to bring first class automation and efficiency to the recruiting and hiring functions.
Engage in Hands-On Exercises
By interacting with expert Oracle University instructors and engaging in hands-on exercises, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to use this solution to recruit a higher level of talent for your organization. At the end of this course, project teams, along with your Oracle consultant, will be able to make informed business decisions for your implementation.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Navigate through the new Recruiting Center interface
- Identify key decisions on the major areas of implementation
- Manage Requisitions and Candidates
- Prepare discussion points for your project team and Taleo consultant
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- System Administrator