This Oracle HCM Cloud: Security training teaches you about the Oracle HCM Cloud role-based security model. Expert Oracle University instructors help you gain hands-on experience with the UIs used to manage security in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Identify and manage the different types of roles, including aggregate privileges and data, abstract, job, and duty roles.
- Create security profiles to restrict data access.
- Create data roles and assign security profiles to them.
- Create role-provisioning rules.
- Provision roles to users.
- Create implementation users.
- Create a job role on the Security Console.
- Create a duty role on the Security Console.
- Use the many features of the Security Console.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll learn how to plan and implement security in Oracle HCM Cloud. You'll learn some advanced tips for implementing security, using features such as Areas of Responsibility to minimize the number of data roles you need to create. You'll use the Security Console interface for managing security.
This course is beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
- Identify key components of the Security Reference Implementation
- Create a new data role and assign security profiles
- Describe how HCM security works with Oracle's BI Reporting tools
- Understand role delegation
- Create a duty role
- Differentiate the five types of roles used in Oracle Fusion Applications security
- Describe how user accounts are created and roles are provisioned to users
- Manage provisioning rules that map roles to users based on their HR assignments
- Describe the key features of Oracle Fusion Applications security
- Describe how security policies are generated for roles that inherit a duty role or aggregate privilege
- Create a job role
- Understand how to use the Security Console
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Security Administrators