Oracle Procurement Cloud: Administration training is designed for application administrators who provide ongoing support for the Procurement Cloud application. Learn how to execute key administrative tasks and functions for Procurement Cloud. Topics include: Describing security model, Dealing with ongoing functional setups, Modify and Expand options, Management of approval rules using BPM work list and Integration options.
- Describe Security model for User Account Management, User Password Policy Management, User Name Generation Rules, Password Policies, Using Security Console and much more.
- Understand the administration of notifications and approvals management.
- Understand modification and expansion options.
- Understand Key Integration options.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll grasp the fundamentals to orient you, practice initial setup tasks to get you started and explore key functionality to help you enhance and maintain your system. You'll walk away with the knowledge and skills to optimize the solution so your organization can efficiently manage your projects and processes using Procurement Cloud.
This course is appropriate for Oracle Cloud deployments.
- Learn about dealing with maintenance tasks to be performed after implementation
- Learn the concepts related to modification and expansion of cloud applications e.g. changing the UI, expand applications using flexfields and use of tools for managing reports
- Learn about various integration options e.g. File Based Data Imports and Web Services
- Learn about User Account Management
- Learn about User Password Management
- Learn about password policies
- Learn about User Name Generation Policies
- Learn about Security Console
- Learn about dealing with approvals management and notifications
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud User
- Sales Consultants
- Security Administrators
- System Administrator