The Introduction to Oracle Procurement Cloud seminar is designed to provide those new to Procurement Cloud with an overview of this solution's business benefits and capabilities. Through functional demonstrations, you'll gain an understanding of the navigation, key product features, and business intelligence capabilities of the Procurement Cloud solution. However, as this is a seminar Oracle University does not include hands-on activities for students.
You’ll learn about the key features and functionality offered by specific modules within Procurement Cloud, including Sourcing, Supplier Management, Procurement Contracts, and Transactional Business Intelligence for Procurement.
- Key features and business benefits of Procurement Cloud.
- Navigation and the user interface.
- The business intelligence capabilities within procurement cloud.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll gain an understanding of how you can leverage the capabilities of the Procurement Cloud solution to optimize your procurement business processes and to reduce costs and risks across the source to settle process.
- Introduction to the modules of Procurement Suite
- Describe the benefits of procurement cloud
- Describe Self Service Procurement and Touch-less Buying experience
- Describe the Sourcing features
- Describe the Reports and Analytics in Procurement Cloud
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Cloud User
- End Users
- Financial Analyst
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant