This Oracle SCM Oracle SCM Cloud: Administration training introduces implementers to the Functional Setup Manager. You'll learn how to identify and demonstrate the functional setups that must be performed to execute and cost the basic inventory transactions that are core to supply chain management.
- Describe the basic concepts of Supply Chain Management.
- Identify and perform required common setup tasks.
- Explain SCM Cloud Overview.
- Set up and execute User accounts.
- Explain basic SCM Setups.
- Explain Customization and Extension of Applications.
- Understand SCM Cloud Security.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will empower you to successfully execute setup steps in a Fusion Applications instance. The knowledge and skills you gain from this training will ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Supply Chain Management Cloud applications. You'll walk away with a better understanding of the core implementation tasks required to set up your applications, while learning how core functionalities can benefit your entire enterprise.
Each lesson in this course begins with your instructor presenting important concepts related to the functional setup or functionality of Oracle SCM Cloud. Following each lesson, you'll complete a portion of the setup in the application, discuss key setup decisions and best practices and will complete a knowledge assessment quiz.
- Explain SCM Cloud Security
- Explain SCM setup tasks
- Identify and perform required common setup tasks
- Explain Customization and Extension of Applications
- Explain SCM Cloud Overview
- Explain data integration options
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud User
- Configuration Consultant
- Functional Implementer