This Oracle SCM Cloud: Cost Management Implementation training helps you become familiar with the fundamental steps needed to support the use of receipt accounting and cost accounting features; this also includes support cost rollups of manufacturing work definitions and costing of manufacturing work orders. You'll also walk through the functional steps needed to support the costing of advanced fulfillment business flows and the Supply Chain Financial Orchestration application.
This course is intended for implementers.
- Explain the basics of managerial accounting.
- Complete a portion of the setup in the application.
- Discuss key setup decisions and best practices.
- Complete a knowledge assessment quiz.
- Execute tasks involved in receipt accounting.
- Explain concepts and tasks involved in Manufacturing Costing.
- Explain concepts and tasks involved in Landed Cost Management.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth and successful implementation of your Supply Chain Management Cloud applications. Taking this course not only helps you better understand the core implementation tasks required to set up your applications; it also gives you an opportunity to delve into the core functionality and how each can benefit your entire enterprise.
Each lesson in this course begins with your instructor presenting important concepts related to the functional setup or functionality of Oracle SCM Cloud.Please Note
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications Release 13 (17c). It is for Oracle Cloud only.
- Support the costing of advanced fulfillment business flows
- Support the use of the Supply Chain Financial Orchestration application
- Set up receipt accounting and cost accounting features.
- Support cost rollups of manufacturing work definitions and costing of manufacturing work orders
- Support the use of the Landed Cost Management application
- Knowledge of Advanced Fulfillment Flows