Participants in the Product Development Administration course will learn how to configure the application by creating object types and workflow statuses, adding page attributes, and designating default approvers. They will also create user accounts and custom roles. Furthermore, they will learn how to set up integration with Innovation Management.
- Design and implement an item class with custom attributes.
- Add a Descriptive Flexfield to the manufacturer parts class.
- Design and implement a change order type and workflow.
- Add a Contextual Descriptive Flexfield to a specific change order type.
- Manage users
- and custom page fields.
- Configure a connector between Product Management and Innovation Management.
Who Can Benefit