Developing Applications using Oracle IoT Cloud Service course, is intended for IoT device software developers, applications developers who plan to use Oracle IoT Cloud Service to manage, and develop for their IoT network. This will helps you make business decisions and strategies by allowing you to connect your devices to the cloud, analyze data and alert messages from those devices in real time, and integrate your data with enterprise applications. You will also learn to connect different types of devices and register their resources and metadata. You can also deploy software applications to your registered devices.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this training, you will have learned what Oracle IoT Cloud Service really means, what it involves, and how it affects enterprises and their strategies. Finally, taking this course empowers you to find solutions to fix your customers' business problems.
- Understand Client Software Libraries
- Manage IoT Data Flow and Application
- Understand Internet of Things
- Setting up Oracle Cloud Service Instance
- Creating Devices and Device Models in IoT Cloud Services Application
- Creating Oracle IoT Cloud Service Applications
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud Application Developer
- IoT Cloud Developer
- Basic knowledge on REST API
- Worked on any programming language
- Basic knowledge on Node.js
- Basic knowledge on JSON