This Fusion Applications R8: Administer using EM12c Cloud Control training teaches you about the main features of Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control. Learn how to manage a Fusion Applications Release 8 environment.
- Install EM Cloud Control with Fusion Applications Management Pack.
- Discover a Fusion Applications environment, including the Databases, Identity Management and Fusion Applications product families and domains.
- Manage the configuration of all components in a Fusion Applications environment.
- Use standards to manage configuration compliance.
- Use Incident Manager and Diagnostic Dashboard to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Use Support Workbench to create service requests and efficiently coordinate with Oracle Support.
- Manage simple administration jobs using the Enterprise Manager job system.
- Monitor Fusion Applications jobs submitted through the Enterprise Scheduling Service.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll walk away with a deeper knowledge of how to best leverage the Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c solution. Through working with expert Oracle University instructors, you'll develop the knowledge to use the administration interfaces that are provisioned along with Oracle Fusion Applications and more.
- Use the administration interfaces that are provisioned along with Oracle Fusion Applications
- Install Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c with the Fusion Applications Management Pack
- Discover the different components of Fusion Applications in Cloud Control
- Configure groups
- dynamic groups
- and administrative groups for easier management
- Manage configurations and implement default compliance rules
- Monitor Fusion Applications environment using monitoring templates
- Manage incidents using Incident Manager and Support Workbench
- Use Diagnostic Dashboard to diagnose problems across the enterprise
- Use the Enterprise Manager jobs system to run administrative jobs
- Overview of monitoring Enterprise Scheduling Service Jobs
- Knowledge of Fusion Applications components and topology is an essential prerequisite.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Cloud Control is very helpful.