This Real Time Analytics and Monitoring using Integration Analytics Cloud training introduces you to Real Time Business Insight and its Data Model. You will learn to define the data model with milestones, unique identifiers and indicators. This course helps you understand how to integrate milestones with Integration Applications, such as Composite Application of SOA. Further you will explore default dashboards and create custom dashboards in Real Time Business Insight for the Data Models.
You will also learn to publish Business KPIs in Real Time Business Insight Dashboards by integrating with SOA Composite Applications running on the SOA Cloud Service. You will gain more knowledge on configuring Real Time Business Insight instance on Cloud and establish data connection to the SOA instance.Learn To:
- Create and configure Oracle Real Time Business Insight on Oracle SOA CS.
- Define Data Model with Milestones
- Map models to implementation
- Monitor business progress through dashboards
By taking this course, you'll develop the skills to collect metrics from SOA Suite components and products and respond faster to business requirements. You will learn to model, collect, and monitor business-level metrics using Real Time Business Insight instance on Cloud. This will help you gain Insight into your business through pre-configured dashboards as well as create your own dashboards based on your requirements.
- Describe Oracle Real Time Business Insight and its Elements on SOA Cloud Service
- Illustrate the Provisioning of SOA Cloud Service with Business Insight
- Explain Data Model and its Elements in Business Insight in SOA Cloud Service
- Map the Milestones in Data Model to Interfaces of Composites
- Understand the Use Cases used in the course to display metrics on the Business Insight Dashboards on SOA Cloud Service
Who Can Benefit
- Data Analyst
- SOA Cloud Developer
- Rapid Development of SOA Applications using SOA Cloud Service Ed 1 (Coming Soon)
- Oracle BPM 12c: Essentials
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Essential Concepts Ed 1