In this course, students learn how to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Oracle RAC One Node.
In this course, students will learn about Oracle Real Application Clusters One Node (Oracle RAC One Node). Oracle RAC One Node is a single instance of Oracle RAC running on a single node in a cluster. Students will learn how to install, configure and administer an Oracle RAC One Node database. Rolling Patch Application and Instance Relocation using Omotion will be covered as well. Students will learn how to control the CPU consumption of individual database instances using Resource Manager instance caging. In addition, students will learn about the scalability features of an Oracle RAC One Node database including the migration to an Oracle RAC Database. Finally, students will learn about RAC One Node troubleshooting and RAC One Node best practices.
- Install and manage Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Create an Oracle RAC One Node database
- Students will learn about Oracle RAC One Node administration, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Students will learn about Oracle RAC One Node best practices
Benefits To You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Manage Oracle Clusterware
- Create an Oracle RAC One Database
- Manage and tune an Oracle RAC One Node Database
- Troubleshoot an Oracle RAC One Node Database
Who Can Benefit
- Database Administrators
- Technical Administrator