This training teaches you how to provision an Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Service instance on Oracle Cloud that is suitable for your workload and requirements. This is a great starting point for developers, administrators, architects and anyone who wants to learn about the first Autonomous Database in the market.
Learn the key features of those self-driving, self-securing, self-repairing autonomous database services that can instantly scale to meet demands of mission-critical applications. You will learn about the Autonomous Data Warehouse service that is tuned and optimized for data warehouse workloads and Autonomous Transaction Processing service tuned and optimized for transaction processing or mixed workloads.
You will see how these services enables you to focus on your core activity and not spend time creating and managing your IT systems.
- Describe the key features of Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Service
- Choose the instance type based on your workload requirement
- Provision an Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Service instance in minutes
- Connect to the cloud service instance using SQL Developer
- Create a sandbox database for application testing in minutes
- Use Oracle Machine Learning with Autonomous Database Cloud services
- Scale up and scale down resources as required
- Terminate an Autonomous Database instance
- Provision Autonomous Database instance
- Use Oracle Machine Learning with Autonomous Database
- Identify the typical workflow for using Autonomous Database
- Work with data sets
- Monitor and manage Autonomous Database Cloud service instances
- Load data into service instances
- General understanding of cloud technology
- Basics of Oracle Database administration and user management
- Working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL with Oracle SQL Developer tool
- General understanding of relational database technology