Oracle Database: Administration Workshop Ed 1
The Oracle Database: Administration Workshop course provides you with a firm foundation in administration of an Oracle database. In this course, you will gain a conceptual understanding of Oracle Database architecture and learn how to manage an Oracle database in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage an Oracle Database instance.
- Configure the Oracle Network environment.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Manage and move data.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Create and manage Database Cloud Service database deployments.
Who Can Benefit
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Database Designer
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL
This course provides detailed information on the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database, enabling you to manage your database resources effectively. You learn how to create database storage structures appropriate for the business applications supported by your database. In addition, you learn how to create users and administer database security to meet your business requirements. This course provides basic information on backup and recovery techniques. To provide an acceptable response time to users and manage resources effectively, you learn how to monitor your database and manage performance.
- Oracle Database Architecture
- Introduction to Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Creating DBCS Database Deployments
- Accessing an Oracle Database
- Managing DBCS Database Deployments
- Managing Database Instances
- Understanding Oracle Net Services
- Administering User Security
- Creating PDBs
- Creating Master Encryption Keys for PDBs
- Creating and Managing Tablespaces
- Managing Storage Space
- Managing Undo Data
- Moving Data
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Backup and Recovery Configuration
- Creating Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning Database Performance
- SQL Tuning