In the Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers course, you learn about Oracle SQL tuning and how to apply tuning techniques to your SQL code. Learn the different ways in which data can be accessed efficiently. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
- Use Oracle tools to identify inefficient SQL statements.
- Use Automatic SQL Tuning.
- Use Real Time SQL monitoring.
- Write more efficient SQL statements.
- Monitor and trace high load SQL statements.
- Manage optimizer statistics on database objects.
- Understand the optimizer process steps and operators.
- Interpret execution plans.
- Perform application tracing.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
Benefits To You:
Benefit from gaining a deeper understanding of Oracle SQL statement tuning and how write well-tuned SQL statements appropriate for the Oracle database in this application development-centric course. You will learn how to decipher, decide and then apply tuning to your SQL code. Various tuning techniques are demonstrated.
- Modify a SQL statement to perform at its best
- Identify poorly performing SQL
- Trace an application through its different levels of the application architecture
- Understand how the Query Optimizer makes decisions about how to access data
- Define how optimizer statistics affect the performance of SQL
- List the possible methods of accessing data, including different join methods
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Data Warehouse Developer
- PL/SQL Developer
- Support Engineer
- Familiarity with database architecture
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL