This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
Get introduced to the new features of the Oracle Financials Release 12 applications that include Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Purchasing, and Oracle Cash Management. The course teaches you how to set up some of the new features. It also provides a base of knowledge for your analysis of the new features in order to use them optimally.
The course takes you through key functions that include multi-org access control, sub-ledger accounting, E-Business tax, and much more. It explores migration and upgrade considerations that will help you utilize the new features effectively.Learn to:
- Describe the R12 architecture
- Explain and set up Multi-Org Access Control (MOAC)
- Describe and use the new features in R12 of Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Assets,
- Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Cash Management and Oracle EBusiness Tax.
- Explain the purpose of sub-ledger accounting
- Explain and use data access to multiple legal entities and ledgers description
- Use Enhanced Mass Additions for Legacy Conversions Description
- List the features and benefits of Deferred Recoverability of taxes in Payables
- Give an overview of Oracle E-Business Tax and how to process taxes for transactions
- Explain and use Balance Forward Billing Description, which replaces the Consolidated Billing feature in Receivables
- Explain how to transition to new features in the Collections workbench, Bills receivable, Trade accounting, AR customer supplier netting to mention a few
- Describe Accounting Setup where the ledger replaces the 11i concept of Set of Books
- Set up and define the new bank model
- Describe 12.1 New Features
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- Knowledge of one or more of the following applications
- 11i Receivables, 11i General Ledger, 11i Payables, 11i Purchasing, 11i Assets, 11i Cash Management