This class covers the new features, functions, and benefits of R12.1 Oracle Human Resources Management System. Students learn about new features and functionality including Core HR, Self-Service HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, Compensation and Benefits, iRecruitment, Learning Management, and Performance Management. The overview will concentrate on enhancements to “back-office” processing activities, changes to employee- and manager-facing screens, integration with other Oracle applications, and online reporting.
The content may vary based on the general availability of the product. It is intended to help students assess the business benefits of upgrading their existing HRMS platform to Release 12.1, implementing completely new Oracle-developed products, and the planning of IT projects.Learn about the following new R12.1 functionalities:
- Core and Self-Service HR
- Compensation & Benefits
- Time & Labor
- Learning & Performance Management
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Human Resource Management Applications new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Self Service Human Resource new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Core Human Resource new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Payroll new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Compensation and Benefits new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 iRecruitment new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Time and Labor new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Learning Management new features
- Describe the Oracle R12.1 Performance Management new features
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Students should have a good understanding of 11i or R12.0
- Human Resource Applications.