This course is ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. You'll learn how to set up and use R12.x Oracle Purchasing to manage the purchasing process.
- Set up and use Oracle Purchasing.
- Apply document security.
- Create requisitions and purchase orders.
- Apply routing and approval methods.
- Enter and manage receipts.
- Use the Professional Buyer's Work Center.
Additional Course Topics
This course will also teach you how to create and manage items, suppliers, requisitions, purchase orders, request for quotations, quotations and receipts. Learn to apply document security and routing and approval methods, along with automating the order creation process.
- Create purchase requisitions
- Create standard, blanket and contract purchase documents
- Understand how to use the Auto-Create window, Create Releases program and the PO
- Create Documents Workflow process to automate document creation
- Create Standard, Express, Cascade receipts, Substitute receipts, Returns and Corrections
- Set up Pay on Receipt
- Define document approval and routing process
- Define document security and access levels
- Understand the Period Close process for Purchasing
- Understand Purchasing administration
- Describe how the Purchasing process fits into the Procure to Pay lifecycle
- Define and maintain suppliers
- Use the Professional Buyer's Work-center
- Create request for quotations
- Set up and use an approved supplier list and sourcing rules
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Consultant
- Working experience with procurement
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle Applications