- Post ideas and convert those ideas into proposals that store business requirements.
- Develop concept structures that outline the elements needed to build and market the idea.
- Relate the concept elements to business requirements.
- Place some proposals into a portfolio where you can analyze the feasibility and potential return on the proposed products.
Benefits to You
While learning the to use the basic application, you will also learn how to configure the application by creating object types and workflow statuses, adding page attributes, and editing lookups (lists).
Expert Oracle Instructors will take you through the modules using a mix of interactive instruction and hands-on system demonstrations.However, as this is a seminar Oracle University does not include hands-on activities for students.
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- Get an overview of Oracle Innovation Management in the Cloud platform
- Get an idea of the functionality in Oracle Cloud Innovation Management
- Understand Oracle Cloud Innovation Management Navigation
- Understand the Reporting features offered with Oracle Cloud Innovation Management
- Get an idea of the Oracle Cloud Innovation Management Key Feature
- Work with Ideas
- Work with Concepts and Proposals
- Work with Portfolios