Oracle University Self-Study CD Courses are a great accompaniment and reliable alternative to our inClass courses, and provide an excellent ongoing resource for reviewing key concepts and practicing skills.
In this CD-ROM you will learn concepts and functions that are critical to the System Administrator role. You will also learn information to help you manage the 11i E-Business Suite, such as workflows and alerts that are specifically tailored to the System Administrator's needs. The System Administrator Fundamentals course is a part of the Learning Path for Implementation Consultants and will provide you with the foundation you need to effectively control security and ensure smooth operations for an E-Business Suite installation.
- Manage application security
- Manage concurrent managers, programs, and reports
- Manage system resources, printers, and folders
- Incorporate custom help files and concurrent programs
- Administer Oracle Workflow with the Business Event System
- Define key and descriptive flexfields
- Implement Oracle Alert
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Consultant