This class provides training applicable to Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.0 and 12.1. It does not provide training applicable to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 (the architecture of Release 12.2 is different compared to Releases 12.0 and 12.1).
This course explains how to go about installing and maintaining an Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.0 / 12.1 system.
- Install Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Identify key files and their purposes.
- Navigate the file system and database.
- Run maintenance tools and utilities.
- Apply patches.
- Clone Oracle E-Business Suite.
Both Standard and Express installation types are covered in detail. Maintenance topics include a detailed examination of the standard tools and utilities, as well as an in-depth look at patching an Oracle E-Business Suite system.
Goals of this Course
After this course, you'll be able to make informed decisions about how to install an Oracle E-Business Suite system that meets specific requirements. You'll also know how to maintain the system afterwards.
You'll participate in extensive hands-on practices. These include: performing an installation on a Linux system, navigating the file system to locate key files, running the standard maintenance tools and utilities, applying patches and carrying out cloning operations.
- Gain an overview of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Install Oracle E-Business Suite
- Describe Oracle E-Business Suite architecture
- Identify key files and their purposes
- Navigate the Oracle E-Business Suite file system
- Identify key features of the Oracle E-Business Suite database
- List advanced configuration options
- Run Oracle E-Business Suite maintenance utilities
- Apply patches to an Oracle E-Business Suite system
- Clone Oracle E-Business Suite
Who Can Benefit
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant