No hands-on lab environment for the Training On Demand course format
In the Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall: Policies & Reports course, students will learn how to create audit and Database Firewall policies, use built-in reports, create custom reports, and define alerts.
- Create and provision audit policies for Oracle Databases.
- Create and publish Database Firewall policies.
- Configure and respond to alerts.
- Use and customize built-in reports.
- Manage entitlements.
Benefits To You
Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall helps organizations increase security by proactively monitoring database activity on the network and inside the database, protecting against SQL injection threats and automating the consolidation of audit data into a secure and scalable repository.
- Create and Publish Database Firewall Policies
- Perform Auditor Administrative Tasks
- Create and Provision Audit Policies for Oracle Databases
- Use and Customize Built-In Reports
- Manage Entitlements
- Configure and Respond to Alerts
Who Can Benefit
- Database Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Security Compliance Auditors
- Security Compliance Professionals
- Familiarity with auditing and security compliance concepts